BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SALES & MARKETING
Our purpose is to make a difference in our country by bringing high-quality generic medicines to market. We are driven to do this faster and better than our competition through our passionate commercial teams.
Strategic partnerships are essential to our growth strategy.
Encha Health has a winning business development and licensing team responsible for securing the portfolio. Our aim is to be faster and more flexible than our competitors to ensure we deliver the right portfolio at the right time, while building long-term winning partnerships with our key strategic partners.
We pride ourselves on our long-standing international relationships which allows us access to a vast array of niche focused products.
Some of our core competencies include:
- Extensive global network
- Ability to leverage internal affiliate capabilities
- Trusted strategic partner to many pharmaceutical companies
- Proven record of delivering first-to-market opportunities
- Focus on innovation
- Strong portfolio development skills
- Unique entrepreneurial approach
- Interest in all B2B discussions
- Flexibility to customize business models
- License & supply agreements, exclusive distribution agreements, asset swaps, risk share agreements, co-developments, direct acquisitions, or any other practical commercial consideration.
Sales & marketing
Encha Health has a dedicated and highly, efficient, motivated and experienced Sales and Marketing division that is results driven.
Our coverage ensures a comprehensive national reach for our portfolio, which includes GPs, pharmacies, private hospitals, state academic hospitals, retail merchandising, telesales and key account functions. Sales are supported by comprehensive 360-degree marketing strategies designed to drive brand awareness and ensure both patients and providers trust the Encha Health portfolio of products.
- Key account and admin controls across prescription and OTC divisions
- World class marketing competence
- National sales force
- Specialised merchandising capabilities
- Strategic FMCG partnerships & informal trade channel access
- State tender awards
- Unique, value added product portfolio
The Sales & Marketing division is responsible for the following business areas:
- Private Hospitals
- State Academic Hospitals
- Primary Care including GP’s and retail & independent pharmacies
- State Tenders
- Export Markets